• Details of Long-Term Advances drawn and particulars of recovery of principal and interest are verified from the records of this office with that of details furnished in the Pension papers
  • A Clearance Certificate may be obtained from the Loans Section of this office on completion of repayment of outstanding advances.
  • No Dues Certificate (NDC) in respect of long-term advances will be obtained from Loans section by GE sections of this office before finalisation of pensionary benefits.