Home: Other Wing ->Examination
Examination Section which is supervised by Principal Director/Exam and under the control of Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General is entrusted with the work of holding the under mentioned examinations in IA &AD.
- Subordinate Audit/Accounts Service Examination.
- Revenue Audit Examination for Assistant Audit Officers/Audit Officers/Senior Audit Officers in Audit Offices.
- Incentive Examination for Assistant Accounts Officers/Accounts Officers/Senior Accounts Officers in Accounts and Entitlement Offices.
- Departmental Examination for AAO as probationers.
- Departmental Examination for IA &AS Officers Trainees.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Examination for SAS Pass Gazetted Group 'B' officers.
- Any other special examination as ordered by CAG.
The rules relating to the conditions eligibility etc., to appear in the various Examinations are contained in the Comptroller and Auditor General’s Manual of Standing Orders (Admn.) Vol.I read with the relevant provisions of the Memorandum and Instructions of Restricting (MIR) and other circulars/instructions issued from time to time.
The rules and syllabus for the various examinations listed above are prescribed by examination Wing in consultation with Technical Sections viz. Staff Appointment Wing, Receipt Audit, Commercial Audit, Accounts, Railway Audit, Information System Wing and GE-Sections, etc.